Monday, November 9, 2015

The Holy Grail of Task Card Organization


Hey Peeps!

I am happy to share with you a quick and easy tip to organize those task cards that will make center organization that much faster.

I have so many task cards they were all over the place. I needed a method to contain them but still  have order. I decided to place the task cards by subject in cheap-o dollar store bins. 

Let's say that I am wanting to add in a certain subject for my center. 
I open my closet and I can quickly scan and pull out the bin that I need. 



I simply pull out the box and refresh my old memory with what I purchased. 
Because let's be honest, you forget what you buy, too ;)


I open the bin and voila! Every task card for that subject in in there!  
To make life even faster, print out all of the recording sheets and answer keys.
Place in a pocket protector at the bottom on the bin so you don't even need to go to your computer to print!



Would you like to start organizing now?
Click the image below to snag the labels you see below for FREE! :) 




If you want more specific task card labels (like the ones in the pictures above)
Click  {HERE} to get them!

I hope this was a peppy zesty idea for you to help get your centers moving with ease!

Image Map





1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for a venue for a small event in this area, you may want to stop by and check it out. Their staff is very friendly and the food is great. We preferred this event space nyc because they are all-inclusive, so you don't have to worry about chairs and catering because it's all part of the package.

    ReplyDelete