Sunday, December 6, 2015

Using Sign Up Genius for Your Class Holiday Party!

Hey Y'all! It's Ashley from Teach Create Motivate! I wanted to share a quick tip that can help keep your sanity during the holidays and help your classroom events run much smoother!!

Have you heard of Sign up Genius? Seriously the best thing ever!! I use it for my parent teacher conference sign ups and much much more! One of my favorite times to use it is right now around the holidays! It is perfect to get your parents to sign up to volunteer AND bring things for your class party/events!
First, you need to create an account. I use my school email, so that I get notifications to that email about the current sign up. Once you are logging in, click on "Create a Sign Up".
The fist thing you will do is enter some details about your sign up. This is a small message your invitees will see at the top of your sign up. Just explain what it's for and who it's from! Next, you get to pick a theme! There are so many cute ones to choose from! 
Next, you get to choose the type of sign up. For a class party I think "One Time" works best! After that you put in everything you need people to sign up for. You can change the quantity and add a comment! Here is an example: 

Once you finish this step you are done!! You can then send it out directly from the website, or get the link to send. I usually just send the link because it is way faster! 

Sign up genius is great because it notifies your parents a few days before they signed up for something, and notifies you when someone signs up! You can log in and check it at any time! I love it! I hope you are able to try it out for your classroom holiday needs! :)
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. This planning app seems to be really good. I also need an app like this that can help me with corporate party ideas for planning and executing it. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for share your information. Your blog has been really great. I learned a lot from here. I hope you will give us such more awesome blogs. Thank you. Here you will get best Jet Paper Bags is usually a privately owned enterprise, manufactures Top quality Excellent Kraft Paper Procuring Luggage and regular Brown Paper Baggage proper listed here in Wayne, New Jersey. We are at Jet Paper Luggage, happy of manufacturing High quality Excellent Kraft Paper Searching Bags and Brown Paper Grocery Baggage. Like a boutique nearby Kraft Paper luggage, Paper Bags, Procuring Bag, Paper Bags with Handle, Personalized Paper Bags, Brown Paper Baggage etc

    ReplyDelete