Wednesday, January 6, 2016

MLK Jr. Ideas {Freebie!}

Happy JANUARY friends!!

Let's talk Martin Luther King Jr.! I have some ideas, resources, and a freebie for you today!

I am first going to show my students the BrainPOP of Martin Luther King Jr. to grab their attention. They absolutely love anytime I show them a brainpop video!!

I love the book Martin's Big Words to continue my lesson.

I plan on reading this book aloud and using this flipbook to discuss MLK Jr.  Grab it here for FREE!


This flipbook is also part of my Martin Luther King, Jr. Pack! Using this resource, I will then continue with my lessons! It has plenty of reading and writing (including non-fiction passages!) You can see it here!

One of my favorite thing to make is this I Have A Dream craftivity. I have many templates in the pack above! My students love making this every year, and I love reading their dreams!
I hope this gave you a few ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment