Sunday, January 31, 2016

Valentine Activity + Freebies!


Hello friends! This time of year is busy am I right!? Really all parts of the school year are busy I feel... BUT this time of year we're more than halfway through and it feels like we need to get in so much more in so little time. I always feel that way, but I still like to add a little fun into this time of year too. So here's a QUICK and SIMPLE valentine for the kids to create & one that you can create for them!


"Thumb-body loves you!"  Get it!? Haha! A little cheesy I know, but so cute! I saw this somewhere, but I'm unsure of who came up with the original idea. If you know post it in the comments I always like to give the credit where it's due!
This short little activity ended up being so much fun for the kids last year! I just had the kids glue the white paper onto folded color construction paper. Then they came up to the table, put their thumb on an ink pad, and down on the paper. Back at their desks they decorated with markers and wrote a message on the inside. Simple, quick, and cute! Here's the link to the FREEBIE if you'd like to use it!


I gave these valentines out last year and they were perfect! Simple, easy to put together, and the kids needed a new highlighter by this time in the school year #wheredothesuppliesgo ? I updated mine from last year to create an even cuter version for you! I hope you can use it! Most of all I hope you enjoy this LOVEly time of year!
Happy Valentine's Day Friends!!
Know you're making a different each day in that classroom of yours!

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment